Welcome to the Vermont Public Health Association..
"An independent voice for a healthier Vermont"
Our Mission Statement:
VtPHA is a membership organization whose purpose is to protect and promote personal, community and environmental health within our State.
Statement of Purpose:
The Vermont Public Health Association is a statewide membership organization that seeks to positively influence the health of all Vermonters and provide an important voice on public health issues at the national, state and local level
Working through its membership, the Association:
- Advocates for policies that improve the public's health;
- Provides a public forum for discussion and dissemination of information that concern policy and practice;
- Organizes educational programs to increase the knowledge and skills of it's membership;
- Collaborates with health professionals, health organizations and the educational community.
- February 12th House Health Committee Testimony. Click here for PowerPoint presented by Karen Hein, MD and Tracy Dolan.